NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Skip Town (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sun Valley Marketing Alliance, Inc., dba Visit Sun Valley, Eleven, Inc., ePrize, LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Sun Valley Marketing Alliance, Inc., dba Visit Sun Valley, 208 Spruce Avenue North, Unit C-7, Ketchum, ID 83340. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 9, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST") and ends on July 22, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.stoneskippingrobot.com and follow the links and instructions to pack a virtual car with prizes by selecting from the menu of options. Then, complete and submit the registration form including your first and last name, a valid email address and zip code. Once you submit the registration form, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You will also have the opportunity to virtually skip a stone, which will actually be skipped by a robot for you to view on the screen. Skipping a stone is not a requirement of entry into the Sweepstakes and will not affect your chances of winning. Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around July 27, 2012. The potential winner will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to a Sun Valley Resort in Sun Valley, ID. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Boise, ID; five (5) nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); a $400 allowance for rental car for length of stay; and a selection of additional prize components that will be chosen by the winner (subject to usage and expiration dates, as detailed below). If winner does not meet requirements for rental car, that portion of the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. All prize components are intended for two (2) people unless indicated otherwise. Additional prize components may include the following: a $50 WrapCity Cafe gift certificate, a $50 Best Western Kentwood Lodge gift card, a $50 Burnsie's gift card, two (2) admission tickets to the Company of Fools Theater (excluding Mondays and Tuesdays), a $50 Elephant's Perch gift card, a Family Sleepout Under the Stars at the Environmental Resources Center (available on August 11, 2012 and August 12, 2012 only), a Tandem Paragliding Flight with Fly Sun Valley, a Wagon Ride and BBQ at Galena Lodge, a $50 Johnny G's Subshack gift card, two (2) admission tickets for entertainment at the Ketchum Arts Festival, a $50 Leroy's Ice Cream gift card, a Kid's Camp with Lost River Outfitters, a $75 Lost Rivers Outfitters' gift card, a $50 The Picket Fence gift card, a Full Day Climbing experience for three (3) with Sawtooth Mountain Guides, a Rafting experience and Lunch for two (2) with Sawtooth Adventure Company (requires 24 hour advance registration and expires September 2, 2012), a Paddleboarding School experience with the Sawtooth Adventure Company (requires 24 hour advance registration and expires September 2, 2012), a Guided Wildflower Walk for two (2) and a Wildflower Book from the Sawtooth Botanical Garden (available on Thursdays only and expires August 2, 2012), a $50 Sawtooth Brewery Merchandise Package, a $50 Sawtooth Club gift card, two (2) pairs of running shoes from Scott Sports, a fishing experience with Silver Creek Outfitters, two (2) pairs of sunglasses from Smith Optics, a Guided Mountain Bike experience for two (2) with lunch and transportation from Sturtevants, two (2) rounds of golf at a Sun Valley Resort, two (2) admission tickets to any Sun Valley Center for the Arts summer concert, four (4) movie tickets from Magic Lantern Theatre, two (2) event tickets to the Sun Valley Summer Symphony, a Yurting Overnight experience with Sun Valley Trekking, a rafting trip or inflatable kayaking trip for four (4) with The River Company, a Deluxe Kerastase Treatment and Haircut from Vertu, a $50 gift card and Weekend Music Pass for two (2) at Whiskey Jacques, a Half-Day Rafting trip for four (4) with White Cloud Rafting, a Half-Day Rafting trip with White Otter Adventures (expires August 31, 2012), and a Family Monthly Pass to the Wood River YMCA. Winner must complete the trip by September 16, 2012 or prize will be forfeited. Trip subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if any of the events listed above are delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Up to $10,000. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Terms and conditions of gift cards, gift certificates, admission tickets, event tickets, movie tickets and passes apply. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize, or a component thereof, for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Eleven, Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/MYvn3B. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2012 ePrize, LLC. All rights reserved.